Korean and/or Japanese and English speaking Operations staff - POSITION FILLED
Established wholesales tour operator and big sports event management company Isfield Trading Ltd with headquarters in Cyprus, is looking for an English-Korean-Japanese speaking collaborator for the Isfield Hospitality section, dealing with hospitality services during major international sports events.
- Age between 27 and 40 years old
- Resident either in Gangneung city South Korea, or in Tokyo, Japan
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Very good Korean spoken and written (*very good Korean is a priority)
- Very good Japanese spoken and written
- Excellent organizational and social skills
- Excellent team player, easily adaptable in multinational environments
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, Internet Navigation, Powerpoint
- Availability to travel/live abroad
- Committed and enthusiast about achieving goals and positively face challenges.
- Available from mid-January - beginning February 2017, not later
- Good skills in web-design and familiarity with the web social media, will be considered an asset.
- Salary to be discussed depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Please send your CV accompanied with a motivation letter (both files in doc or pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
, not later than 23rd December 2016